Earn 1000 dollar per hour

Earn 1000 dollar per hour

This is a lifetime online job strategy
In this job you can't do hard work


1000 dollar per hour strategy
1.join top 20 freelancing website
2.creat selling account
3.add every skill if you don't have you also
Add that skill
4.when you publish your service add medium price.

In this trick you are a broker you can't do
Anything your worker do all task

How can I find freelancer

Go to Fiverr and conversation with more
 than 10 freelancer do conversation everyday

How to increase trustfulness

Send like this types of message:Hey I'm a
Worker of a big company my boss give me so Many task I want to give you this task
Because you are a freelancer
Condition:deliver project fast when i purchase.

How much I earn
When someone give you 100 dollar for
Make logo you provide the freelancer worker
80 dollar



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram lifetime passive income strategy